FAIR PLAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Fair Play is open to any solo artist, band or group whose members are between 18-35 years of age (on the date of entry).
- Fair Play is open to artists of any nationality, from any country.
- Videos submitted to the previous editions of the competition may not be re-entered.
- Artists who entered the previous editions of the competition may enter again with a different video and/or as part of a different group.
- Each artist/band/group may submit only one (1) entry per edition.
MUSIC VIDEO SUBMISSION RULES
- All songs must be original (no covers).
- Entries may present edited or live video footage (no photo slideshows).
- All songs must address in some manner the anti-corruption theme of the competition.
- The video must present only one (1) song (no compilations).
- Lyrics may be in any language. Artists are required to submit an English translation of the lyrics with their entry.
- Artists must submit the lyrics also for English language entries.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain all appropriate permissions & clearances for any audio/video samples used. The organisers exclude liability for any copyright violations.
- By entering the Fair Play competition, the artists agree to participate in related publicity and agree to the use of submission materials for the purposes of Fair Play advertising, promotion and publicity without compensation.
APPLICATIONS & DATES
- Entries must be submitted online at www.anticorruptionmusic.org
- All entries must be received no later than 25 October 2016, 5PM Central European Time (CET).
- The winners will be announced on the Fair Play website in November 2016.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
- Each entry will be assessed by the Fair Play jury, composed of international artists and competition organizers, on the basis of musical quality, anti-corruption message /campaign relevance, and adaptability to live performance.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Decisions of the jury are final and are not subject to questions, revisions or appeal.
- Prizes are not negotiable and non-transferable.
- By entering, the participants exempt JMI, and any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and employees from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage arising from, or in connection with, participation in the competition.
- Fair Play reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not comply with competition guidelines.
By entering the competition the artists certify that they meet the eligibility requirements and agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions.